There are so many hobbies and business opportunities out there… What made me choose to follow a Path to Happiness to build my identity and life dream? Here are the many reasons behind my story…
- I’ve always wanted to be helpful in one way or another. My friends tell me I’m a good listener and I know how to ask the right questions. I guess it is in me to try to make others happy, to uplift them or to give them a hand to find their way back on the Path to Happiness.
- I believe that this Path has brought me to see life in a completely different perspective. As my energy resonates to others, they too get excited about their Path. It’s contagious and I love it!
- As a hobby or business, I now have the chance to reach thousands of readers to help them on their Path. Imagine how I can change the world, one smile at a time! How amazing is that???
- By moving my hobby to a business, I will also build my team. I will create employment. That’s a great thing, right?
- My ultimate goal is to help students with the same things I want to teach adults. That will become the non-profit side of the business and I am very excited about the amazing affect that activity of TNHMe can have on our next generation! This is my way of putting revenues to good use and really make a difference!
So what do you think? Are you also ready to follow your Path to Happiness? I bet you have great reasons to move forward and you deserve it!
- Resistance – Avoiding the Path I know I should follow
- Every day brings you opportunities to step forward on your Path to Happiness.
- To inspire, to motivate, to support on your Path to Happiness
- Wonderful Friends to help you on your Path to Happiness
- Eliminating the negatives on our Path to Happiness