I really enjoy visualizing beautiful things I would like to have in my life. I think it is a very powerful method of bringing into your life all the things you desire. Here’s why:
- The images are so wonderful, they motivate you to do something about it, to actually bring the visual to life.
- Visualizing something that makes you feel happy is positive and will help erase negative thoughts looming behind.
- The images give your brain the message of an objective your are setting, making it work towards a solution.
- According to the law of attraction, your visualization attracts the like, therefore helps move your environment to make your image come to life
- While creating your plan, visualizing helps to shape your desire into something more concrete and almost real.
- If you are still in the discovery stage, trying to find what would really make you happy, visualization is a good way to let your mind wander and feel what could be the happy spot your looking for.
On a day like today, rest day, I still like to be productive. Visualization, as an exercise, allows me to motivate myself for work I have planned for my week, for the next steps towards the accomplishment of my dream, one image at a time.