Images on a Vision Board speak loud. Single words combined to these images will speak even louder.
These carefully selected words will pop out and attract your attention within the collection of images. They are an important element of the Vision Board.
The board will be placed on a wall where you will notice it frequently. You will see a bunch of images each time, you will look and marvel at what you did… and you will read those powerful words.
These words, combined to the power of the images it describes, will inspire you each time.
Here are the same examples from yesterday’s post:
- an apple with a measuring tape around it – LOSE 2 LBS a month!
- a journal with a pen on top + a computer + image of books on a shelf – Write, write, write * (your title)
- a dollar sign + a corner office with large windows – $125,000 Director of Internal Communications
- a red sports car – no need for a word here… I think the image talks for itself
- a beach with hamac hanging from 2 palm trees – RELAX in Fiji!
- a man and a woman holding hands + 2 wedding bands + 2 red candles on a dinner table set for a romantic dinner for 2 – Happy in LOVE
You may either take a marker and write these words on your board after you stick your images, making sure you allow space for the words beforehand, or you may type, print and cut them (as I do) to paste them along side your images.
Now you are ready to take on the task of gluing all your images to your board! Have fun and be proud of your amazing creation!
If you’d like to share it with other readers, feel free to email me a photo of your board with a summary of the explanations/goals that you set for this year! I’d love to see what you have created and most of all, I would love to be able to share it with everyone to encourage all our other readers to do the same. (email@example.com). Posts about Vision Boards will continue until end of January so you still have some time!